An acne scar cream is often as much of a problem…or a straight bigger problem…than the acne was in the very first place. Because of technology, however, nowadays there are lots of cosmetic procedures that can be undertaken to get rid of acne scars. With one of these procedures, it is not impossible for acne scars to be removed regardless of how serious they are. Samples of these procedures are dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing, punch techniques, subcision and others.
It should be noted though that cosmetic procedures could be very costly, which range from $50 to $3000. Additionally, these procedures cause some pain and may cause side effects.
Home Remedies for the Removal of Acne Scars If the problem of your acne scar is not serious then you can get rid of acne scar cream by following any of the following home remedies.
· Use creams or lotions that contain Alpha hydroxyl acid or Retinol for non-sensitive skin.
· For sensitive skin, use mild scar reducing agents such as for instance Rosehip seed oil.
Whilst in the process of treating your acne scars, it’s also wise to take these measures.
· Avoid getting subjected to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. These may damage the skin’s pigment, causing diseases.
· Regularly wash your face with clean water.
· Apply sun screen once you go out.
· Don’t drink alcohol excessively.
· Don’t smoke or take in other nicotine products. These reduce your body’s water content and causes the skin to dry.
· Make sure to have regular intakes of Vitamins C and E. They are great for preventing acne.
· Exercise regularly. Exercising helps purify the blood and increases oxygen level in the tissues. This makes the skin fresh and young looking.
While cosmetic procedures are costly and could be risky, and home remedies might take some time to show results, there’s an acne scar cream that you can use to cure your acne and remove acne scars at the exact same time.
Acnessential is a 4% Niacinamide cream that is constructed of natural ingredients and is very safe to use. Apart from effectively and quickly removing acne and acne scars, Acnessential has these advantages over other acne scar products available in the market today.
· It has been clinically proven at the New York University’s Department of Medicine to be very effective in treating acne.
· It generally does not stain towels, clothes or bed sheets.
· It is fragrance free so it’s great for individuals with sensitive skin.
· It promotes younger looking skin (you can see results in as little as 6 days).
· Visits to a doctor are not necessary since Acnessential doesn’t require a prescription and could be easily and conveniently purchased online.